• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is everyone’s money real tight right now?

I am a Connecticut Yankee living in Georgia - deal with it.

IMG_0622.JPG

Truth be told, I relocated to Texas a month after I was born.

Money is devalued, but most of us have at least some money to spend right now... I see that changing as the price for food, gas, utilities, etc. creeps upward throughout the year. That is when things will really tighten up.

What did Bill Clinton look at the camera and say with a straight face? " I feel your pain." Not being a smartass here. But my point was that I have been trying to stash a hundred at least every other week. But every week it's something else. Last week I bought a headlight switch for the 01 Dakota SLT that will be my daughter's truck soon. The parking and brake lights stayed on no matter what. So I bought that $79.00 switch and to her credit she did most of the work getting the old one out . Short answer here is that wasn't the problem. Turns out to be a damn daytime running light switch under the kick panel that would have been SO much easier to replace. Well that switch is another $80.00 AND I can't return/exchange the other one.
That's the kinda **** that's been going on with me every single week this year.
Just got to keep, keeping on. There’s always something coming up and plans don’t always work out. I’m reducing my stuff and usually the kids, wife, house or vehicles suck up the $. The timing is damn suspect when that $ comes in lol!

Back
Top Bottom