• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is everyone’s money real tight right now?

There's plenty of fixes that I've done on the 60 + vehicles I've owned since 87. But these days I just don't wanna deal with it. Like the headlight switch in the Dakota. Even if they would take it back I'm at the point to where I would rather just leave it alone. It's already in there and it works so...
I can’t say that I blame ya. I have been a master tech on automobiles for over 20yrs and worked on buses and med/hvy duty trucks before that.
I do not do much nowadays due to the stress on my back and spine. I have had to have a few different surgeries to try and mend my spine and it just flat out “hurts” all the time now. I have rods, pins and cages in my spine so I’m not in a great place to work on them for a living anymore.

I can’t say that I blame ya. I have been a master tech on automobiles for over 20yrs and worked on buses and med/hvy duty trucks before that.
I do not do much nowadays due to the stress on my back and spine. I have had to have a few different surgeries to try and mend my spine and it just flat out “hurts” all the time now. I have rods, pins and cages in my spine so I’m not in a great place to work on them for a living anymore.
I get it bruh. Last week my old Nissan truck wouldn't crank because of the safety switch behind the clutch pedal. A more knowledgeable friend had already unplugged the switch and put a paper clip in the plug with electric tape around it. Anyway I'm in the Kroger parking lot all pissed off standing on my head to see behind the pedal. But then I called my "Mechanic" and told him that nothing worked even in the accessory position. He told me to check the battery leads. He was right. But why didn't I already know that?
It's kinda like Carl Childers saying " Ain't on gas in it."

Back
Top Bottom