• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is it even possible to get your child their first vehicle for a few thousand dollars?

Found a 2003 Dodge Neon in very good shape with 81000 miles on it. Any opinions about a Neon?

View attachment 1216501
Dude! Don't do it! Go back to CL Brunswick and look at the car listings from today. There's a nice green 99 Forester with well under 200K miles for $2000 OBO. You can't go wrong there.

6a46c4558904cb9212160297a753f829.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude! Don't do it! Go back to CL Brunswick and look at the car listings from today. There's a nice green 99 Forester with well under 200K miles for $2000 OBO. You can't go wrong there.

You talking about the one in Waynesville?
I called that guy. Engine light constantly on and he refused to take it to an auto store to find out what the code was. If my engine light comes on I want to know why.

You talking about the one in Waynesville?
I called that guy. Engine light constantly on and he refused to take it to an auto store to find out what the code was. If my engine light comes on I want to know why.
Yeah I would do the same. It might be time for you to check out T Lynn Davis Auctions or Bidder One.com for a used Crown Vic cop car. Those are hard to beat.

Back
Top Bottom