• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is it me or...

The only problem I ever had was a guy that didn’t show up when I was giving something away for free. Then after no show and no text he PMed me the next day asking me to deliver it to him.

He’s on ignore now though, so life is good.

:thumb:
Now that’s some low down, rude ****!

The only problem I ever had was a guy that didn’t show up when I was giving something away for free. Then after no show and no text he PMed me the next day asking me to deliver it to him.

I would have come, but I had a flat tire, my wallet was stolen, the Cops stopped me, Biker13 got me drunk, there was another better free deal, IT WASN'T MY FAULT.. Hey... I can read this, I must be off ignore :thumb:

I would have come, but I had a flat tire, my wallet was stolen, the Cops stopped me, Biker13 got me drunk, there was another better free deal, IT WASN'T MY FAULT.. Hey... I can read this, I must be off ignore :thumb:
Hahaha! Man, he didn’t even give ANY excuse.

After wasting my whole day, the LEAST he could’ve done was give me a good story!

So far pretty much everyone has come through that agreed to a sale/purchase with me. I haven't done as many deals though and several of those are with Biker lol.

Had the opposite problem. Day I thought we set came and when I tried to set a time they said they had given it away earlier. Disappointing, but oh well.

Back
Top Bottom