• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is it REALLY that hard?

How bout posting a pic of rifle with,scope,rings,thermal light,bipod,7 more scopes ,500 rds of ammo,polished bolt,laminate stock,upgraded barrel, new trigger that breaks at 2lbs.... then tell us only the rifle with old bolt,old stock, no scope,no ammo,no bipod,just rifle in original configuration for sale and you have to travel to due to he ain't moving

well, some of us are handicapped by years and gravity. I have a flip phone, I could take a picture or 2. They would be about the size of a postage stamp. I have no idea how to get it from my phone to the interweb, and then from the interweb to ODT. I would have better luck getting out my Kodak Brownie and some film, take a picture, get the film developed at Wal-Greens and then snail-mail you a hard-copy photo.

I am trapped in between the baby-boomers and the buggy whip generations.

well, some of us are handicapped by years and gravity. I have a flip phone, I could take a picture or 2. They would be about the size of a postage stamp. I have no idea how to get it from my phone to the interweb, and then from the interweb to ODT. I would have better luck getting out my Kodak Brownie and some film, take a picture, get the film developed at Wal-Greens and then snail-mail you a hard-copy photo.

THIS,so % your pics.

Flip phones will take pics. Assuming (I know, I know) you have a friend with a smart phone or computer, just snap a pic and send it in a message or email (flip phones will do both) to said friend and ask them to post it to your listing. Cost is a beer at the next M&G.

Back
Top Bottom