• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is it time to liquidate?

I need someone to who's good with orange spray paint to let my neighbors know not to poop in my lawn... lol
If I had slightly less class, I'd take a **** in the gravel one day and leave it.

It has crossed my mind and I have decided that it is beneath me. I revisit the idea daily though.

If I had slightly less class, I'd take a **** in the gravel one day and leave it.

It has crossed my mind and I have decided that it is beneath me. I revisit the idea daily though.
1649630524891.png

I was talking about it at dinner the other night and my wife said "You ain't wiped you ass in a year. You can't **** in the yard." . She's right, we got a bidet and I have scheduled my ****s around being home for a year. I think I rember how to wipe my ass. Like riding a bicycle right?
I don't know that I can mentally crouch in my driveway and grunt one out. I mean, what do I do with the **** paper after I wipe my ass? Then I have to walk around feeling all **** assed for the rest of the day. It is a hollow threat, the woman knows me.

I was talking about it at dinner the other night and my wife said "You ain't wiped you ass in a year. You can't **** in the yard." . She's right, we got a bidet and I have scheduled my ****s around being home for a year. I think I rember how to wipe my ass. Like riding a bicycle right?
I don't know that I can mentally crouch in my driveway and grunt one out. I mean, what do I do with the **** paper after I wipe my ass? Then I have to walk around feeling all **** assed for the rest of the day. It is a hollow threat, the woman knows me.
better than wiping with sticks and leaves

I'm keeping all my guns and ammo for now, I bought allot of Stuff when it was cheap, got rid of 3 Spam Cans this week because the wife nagged me 24-7, it was in our kitchen pantry, my 2 storage rooms are 100% full. If we have any more of Bikers (Meets n Trades), I'm still buying, and smoking Cigars.

Back
Top Bottom