• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is it time to liquidate?

better than wiping with sticks and leaves
Waaay better. I never have remnants on my anus. Not 0% of the time in the last year has my butthole been dookied up. If I can recommend anything it's getting one of them butt washing toilets (We got the expensive seat, not the whole toilet)

Total two thumbs up / 10 out of 10 / 5 stars. Bidets are the next step in human evolution.

I was talking about it at dinner the other night and my wife said "You ain't wiped you ass in a year. You can't **** in the yard." . She's right, we got a bidet and I have scheduled my ****s around being home for a year. I think I rember how to wipe my ass. Like riding a bicycle right?
I don't know that I can mentally crouch in my driveway and grunt one out. I mean, what do I do with the **** paper after I wipe my ass? Then I have to walk around feeling all **** assed for the rest of the day. It is a hollow threat, the woman knows me.
Oh mah Gerrd, can't hear you LALALALALALA!!!!! Man there is a HOLE lotta information there! :eyebrows: :lol:
"Grunt one out" - Reported! - too graphic!
She does know you. LOL

I was talking about it at dinner the other night and my wife said "You ain't wiped you ass in a year. You can't **** in the yard." . She's right, we got a bidet and I have scheduled my ****s around being home for a year. I think I rember how to wipe my ass. Like riding a bicycle right?
I don't know that I can mentally crouch in my driveway and grunt one out. I mean, what do I do with the **** paper after I wipe my ass? Then I have to walk around feeling all **** assed for the rest of the day. It is a hollow threat, the woman knows me.
Cut bottom out of 5 gallon bucket drop the Biden in the driveway wipe, put TP in QT cup pick up said bucket and cup and off you go

Sold some guns that I never shoot on Saturday. Felt good to make some room in the safe.

Also bought one...

I'm holding the stuff that seems to be going up over time - especially the ones out of production. That, and the ones my kids want.

May be singing a different tune when the boys hit their third/fourth year of college though...

Sold some guns that I never shoot on Saturday. Felt good to make some room in the safe.

Also bought one...

I'm holding the stuff that seems to be going up over time - especially the ones out of production. That, and the ones my kids want.

May be singing a different tune when the boys hit their third/fourth year of college though...
I'm starting to lean more towards quality over quantity. At least for today...

Back
Top Bottom