• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is it time to liquidate?

If I had slightly less class, I'd take a **** in the gravel one day and leave it.
It has crossed my mind and I have decided that it is beneath me. I revisit the idea daily though.
Well, beneath you is a good place for **** to be.
I was talking about it at dinner the other night and my wife said "You ain't wiped you ass in a year. You can't **** in the yard." . She's right, we got a bidet and I have scheduled my ****s around being home for a year. I think I rember how to wipe my ass. Like riding a bicycle right?
I don't know that I can mentally crouch in my driveway and grunt one out. I mean, what do I do with the **** paper after I wipe my ass? Then I have to walk around feeling all **** assed for the rest of the day. It is a hollow threat, the woman knows me.
You have a garden hose, don't you?

I sold off a lot preparing to move. Kept what I consider the good stuff (and sentimental pieces).
If uncle Joe doesn’t outlaw private sales should be OK in the inflated future.

I don’t think you’ll lose or gain very much if you just sit on them. I think it’s more of a placeholder and you’ll get what you have in them, probably more when you decide to part with them.

Starting this in the pasture since that's where it will end up anyway. First off this is not a bitch/complaining post. This is a legitimate question: are guns selling at the listed prices? Specifically S&W revolvers and 1911s. I have been a collector for years and thinking it may be time to liquidate my assets while the prices are inflated. Or do you think they will keep climbing? I am sure they're are some good deals on the trader, but everything I am looking for is either on the other side of the state or seems inflated. I am seeing RIA 1911s listed for nearly $1k and S&W revolvers over $2k. I am sure some of these are not your run of the mills guns and are collector items, but it seems to have inflated the prices of the common guns. Is it time to get out or keep holding on?
Another old Buckhead member has been liquidating at great prices.
I’m just going to order a jumbo size extra coffin to take my Hi-Powers & AK’s with me to hell & back (reincarnated as Hickok45).

Back
Top Bottom