• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is it too early to talk about Blade Show '17?

@not a zombie fan took me last year. Granted I enjoy a good blade, but I'm not a knife guy. But HOT DAMN it was actually pretty fun. I found my fav EDC, which is no longer produced, at several tables so I was able to shop around. Looking back I should have bought em all....

If you're in the market for anything Esee, Knifeworks is definitely the booth to visit. They usually have a display case with discontinued knives in it. I got a Benchmade auto last year for $75. Its regular price was twice that.
As others have said, don't be afraid to haggle if you have cash. Especially if you are buying multiple knives at one time.

I shopped the discontinued/returned case at the back side of the Knifeworks booth (opposite the corporate Randall/Esee table) & picked up a returned Kabar & 2 folders for good prices.

I always take more time with the small independent makers. Many, if not most of them have travelled a long ways to be there, and have really high quality knives and products. Some of the best deals I've ever scored were from these guys. I like buying knives directly from the guy who made it. Almost all of my dedicated hunting knives were bought over the years from an individual maker. There's nothing like a handmade knife.

Back
Top Bottom