• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is it worth getting a membership to the NRA?

What are the benefits of joining? Does it save you money on anything?

I still keep my membership. Don't really like Wayne -- but they do lobby for gun owners and have helped. I did get a great knife from them once (still carry it). I changed magazines to the American Hunter. One thing I don't like is they call constantly asking for money. That bugs me some.....

All in all I still support them....

JMHO

I still keep my membership. Don't really like Wayne -- but they do lobby for gun owners and have helped. I did get a great knife from them once (still carry it). I changed magazines to the American Hunter. One thing I don't like is they call constantly asking for money. That bugs me some.....

All in all I still support them....

JMHO

There's a number on the web site that you can call, or you can set it in your profile settings if you made an account on the web site.

As for mailings, I started sending them back with "not one cent until Wayne is in jail" written on them. Haven't gotten one now in a year or so.

What are the benefits of joining? Does it save you money on anything?
Life endowment member. Been a member for decades. The NRA isn't perfect but there are many benefits if you use them. The shooting sports and gun ownership would not be as good if not for the many decades of work by the NRA. The organization is better than WL. Since 1871 the organization has promoted safety, training, competition in the shooting sports more than any other group. I will always be a member.

1640909509718.png

Back
Top Bottom