• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is PSA using the new fuzzy math?

I have a friend who cannot calculate the per unit price in his head and he won't bother taking out his phone and pulling up the caculator app.
He is always 100% sure that buying a three pack of orange juice for $9.99 saves some money compared to buying individual quarts of orange juice for $2.99 each.

Do this all the time at gunshows, flea markets, etc. 'Murcans are trained to not think about what they're being told, only conditioned to take the "deal." Put widgets out for sale with a tag that reads, "$6.00 each or three for $20" and see how many buy three for twenty.
when i was a kid we did flee markets on the weekend. me and my dad. it was always fun, one time a buddy went with us. he had a hustlers mind and a public education. everyone was sell bic knock offs 3 for a dollar. is plan was to buy them 3 for a dollar and sell them for a quarter a piece. it took hours to convince him we would lose money.

Today, a 3 pack of BLEM stripped Stealth lowers is $159.99 while a single is $49.99. It‘s $10.02 cheaper to buy 3 singles.

Both have free shipping.
What am I missing?
You know these ads are written by people and sometimes people just make mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom