• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is that a great price on a new PSA lower, or not so much?

I don’t know where PSA gets their “normal” prices. They’re usually pretty bonkers. No way in the world would I pay $439, you can get a BCM lower cheaper than that.

That is a standard marketing thing a lot of companies due.
Reminds me of this
2E130F5C-C034-4335-8CE3-7B68D2CCE0DD.jpeg

I wouldn’t advise paying more than $60 for a stripped PSA lower. Add the cost of parts to that.

If it were me, and I bought one assembled by PSA, I’d take it all apart to assemble it correctly.

Complete BCM lowers retail for $380-ish. Complete Aero lowers go for $199 and up, depending on if it’s an AR15 or M4E1 lower, and what furniture is on it.

I wouldn’t advise paying more than $60 for a stripped PSA lower. Add the cost of parts to that.

If it were me, and I bought one assembled by PSA, I’d take it all apart to assemble it correctly.

Complete BCM lowers retail for $380-ish. Complete Aero lowers go for $199 and up, depending on if it’s an AR15 or M4E1 lower, and what furniture is on it.
The closest this man has ever came to showing any love or sympathy towards a PSA product on ODT.

Must be a sign of end times!

See ya in a few to pick up the barrel! Thank you sir!!

Back
Top Bottom