• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is the Trader now a flea market?

It is called the "Outdoor Trader" not the Ga. Gun Trader. I've picked up several non firearm related items. What makes this site work is the system here of weeding out scammers and cons.
Just a general look through of recent posts shows the same VW rear quarter glass and
the guy selling silver rounds” really coins but will refuse to use identifiers like .999, coins, or anything to dispel the possibility that it might be ammunition, or the vague for sale ad offering ammunition and to click on it and find out it is just 18 rounds of a caliber you have no interest in.

Yeas I have bought many non firearm related items and I have met many fine folks in doing so. But it stats ti irk me when I see the same antique baby scale or hand made wooden flag on the first page every time I check what’s new.

Dude! That **** was new 2 months ago!

Maybe the conversations about items for sale shouldn’t automatically go back on the what’s new page. Just a one time trip down the what’s new page for items for some items?

IDK. The junk factor is headed towards the Craigslist territory with some people spamming their wares regardless of relevancy.

I’ve sold lots of guns and a car and some barrels and probably some other weird stuff. It all depends on if someone wants it.

Back
Top Bottom