• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is there a market for training....

Thinking about it, there probably has to be a simulation type device Leo's use?
FATS has a simulation and there is another trainer video system, one at Country Folks in Cumming, can't remember the name f it but it has a shooting at moving vehicles screen in the sandbox somewhere.

Last time I tried it, I shot my friends antenna 3 time and grazed the hood on his F150 but, in my defense, it was late at night and he was driving a little fast for conditions on the the power line.

white-mans-drive-by_o_901505.jpg

.....shooting from a moving vehicle? I've trained shooting from, under, around and through different types of vehicles but they were all stationary and the targets were stationary. I note that there seems to be a real increase in shootings in and around Atlanta on the expressways lately. Think folks would be interested?

Yes I think there’s a market for training. Regardless how long someone has been shooting or how often they shoot most people if they humble themselves and listen can learn and become better and more efficient. As with anything you will only ever be as good as the best person you train with. I also think private classes would be a market. Just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom