Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
64   0
Reaction score
i62.tinypic.com_2lstvut.png

Kind of uninterested now.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited:
I'm not extremely interested in cans that are simply shorter (and louder)....especially if this is the Osprey/Octane that we're talking about. I'm good with an extra inch or two of length when that means it's really hearing safe and quiet....isn't that the point of suppressors? They're not that unwieldy, especially lightweight ones like the Osprey.

Probably not all that interested in/excited about any of their new cans, but I'll give it a month and see. Maybe Dead Air or Rugged will come out with something that I'd like better than the Saker 7.62 on an SBR. I'd really like to see a comparison of the Sandman models and the Saker 7.62.

P.S. - One thing that sucks about buying NFA items....by the time you can actually get stuff in your possession to take home, they're about to come out with something new that makes you question what you just got :eek:

I'm not extremely interested in cans that are simply shorter (and louder)....especially if this is the Osprey/Octane that we're talking about. I'm good with an extra inch or two of length when that means it's really hearing safe and quiet....isn't that the point of suppressors? They're not that unwieldy, especially lightweight ones like the Osprey.

Probably not all that interested in/excited about any of their new cans, but I'll give it a month and see. Maybe Dead Air or Rugged will come out with something that I'd like better than the Saker 7.62 on an SBR. I'd really like to see a comparison of the Sandman models and the Saker 7.62.

P.S. - One thing that sucks about buying NFA items....by the time you can actually get stuff in your possession to take home, they're about to come out with something new that makes you question what you just got :eek:

Well the Rugged suppressors looked modular which is cool.

I really just want a short 9mm can to throw on a threaded 380 and/or my mp5k.

True that. The Mystic X came out about two weeks after I paid for (not received) my Mystic. And now the Liberty Regulator has been announced and I bought a Kodiak TL back in November...

Back
Top Bottom