• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is this NFA regulated...or....

150   0
Reaction score
So a friend of a friend I know is selling his caa roni g2 pistol to Carbine conversion kit. At a very good price, and barley used, Now I’ve been trying to do some research on these things and the one he has has a actual stock on it, not the brace. And there seems to be a lot of different kinds of RONIs too. So I’m guessing that if I have my Glock and that thing in the same place, it’s big trouble in little china. Is it possible to take stock off and put a brace on? So I don’t have to pay an extra 200 dollars to the government? And I’m guessing it becomes nfa when you put the two together but apart it’s just a firearms accessory?

If you have a Pistol, you can own and install a carbine conversion kit.
Shoulder stock and 16” + barrel.
Then you can later return it to pistol configuration.
Just keep BOTH parts of your kit together (barrel, and stock), and never have the stock around without the barrel being there, too.
P.S. you can’t do a rifle-to-pistol conversion. That would create an SBR.

If you have a Pistol, you can own and install a carbine conversion kit.
Shoulder stock and 16” + barrel.
Then you can later return it to pistol configuration.
Just keep BOTH parts of your kit together (barrel, and stock), and never have the stock around without the barrel being there, too.
P.S. you can’t do a rifle-to-pistol conversion. That would create an SBR.
This

Glock in Roni that has stock - 200.00 stamp, 6-10 month form 1 wait. Registers the Glock as the SBR not the Roni so if you ever sell gotta remove from registry (not hard just don't forget) or sell as SBR

Glock in Roni with Brace - Pistol

Glock in Roni with Stock and 16" barrel - still pistol lol but legal in Roni chassis. If you wanna stamp it just give the Roni to an honest buddy to hold, like your attic lol

Jk on that really don't keep the Roni around with Glocks if you don't have at least one on a form 1

Back
Top Bottom