• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"Is this still available?"

Dunno but it's the same on Facebook Marketplace. I put it my ads, "If you hit the "Is this still available" button, DO NOT expect a reply from me."
Exactly. I never respond to those messages, on Fakebook or here. Takes about .3 of a second. TOTAL waste of the fraction of a second…

Scenario one: The item is still available.

In this scenario, you've asked the seller a stupid question, and wasted time when you could have just made an offer to buy or trade.

Scenario two: The item is listed but no longer available.

In this scenario, if you were to make an offer you would be informed that the item is no longer available, or you would be ghosted like often happens.

So there's really no point in asking "iS tHiS sTiLL aVaILaBle"

It serves no point other than to waste the time of responsible seller's. Especially, when the vast majority of the time some dumb **** asks that and you reply yes, they never respond back. Dumb****s!
Scenario three: "The item is still available." You follow up with "I'm interested to buy/trade".
You get the reply "Sorry, between your 'is it available' and your 'I'm interested', I got a 'if it's still available I'm interested'. That's the first interest. Better luck next time."

Back
Top Bottom