• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is this True or just Local gun shop lore

they are destroying Kyle Rittenhouse's rifle rather than returning it to him.
While that's just the little _______ s taking a last stab at him, with the money he's got coming, he's not too worried about being able to afford whatever toys he wants.

While that's just the little _______ s taking a last stab at him, with the money he's got coming, he's not too worried about being able to afford whatever toys he wants.
I'd still be highly pissed and suing the ever loving shyte out of the "agency" that destroyed "THE RIFLE."

In any case, it wasn't his rifle. His friend should be suing them.

So the other week I’m browsing at my LGS and another gentleman in the shop was looking at a Glock 22. It was a rather small shop so I could not help but overhearing the discussion he had with the salesman while he looked at the pistol. Essentially the salesman asked why the potential customer was interested in purchasing the Glock and if he would like to look at anything else of similar specs and what his purchase criteria was. The gentleman responded “No no I’m only looking for a Glock I have a PC that takes Glock mags already and I’m wanting a reliable handgun that can be disposable for carrying in my car” the salesman asked if he could clarify why he felt the handgun would need to be disposable. To which the gentleman responded well because if I hypothetically had to use the firearm in a self defense situation it would be confiscated and destroyed even if he was found to be innocent and the case was ruled self defense.
so is it true that they destroy your firearm? ive never heard such a thing but this guy went on and on about having friends in LE and being very knowledgeable but I’ve never heard such a thing nor have I found a definitive answer. And quite frankly I don’t trust anyone who chooses to shoot 40 S&W.
The guy in Kenosha Wisconsin got his rifle returned to him so no I think you get it back.

they are destroying Kyle Rittenhouse's rifle rather than returning it to him.

I'd still be highly pissed and suing the ever loving shyte out of the "agency" that destroyed "THE RIFLE."

In any case, it wasn't his rifle. His friend should be suing them.

Kyle stated that he wanted the rifle destroyed. His decision. Thanks.

Because Kyle asked them to.
Yep, the gov't offered to give him his gun back, no questions asked, and he asked them to destroy it.

Yep, the gov't offered to give him his gun back, no questions asked, and he asked them to destroy it.
Kyle said he didn't want someone trying to buy it and keeping it as a trophy. Me personally after I sued the **** out of mass media I would auction the **** out of that bitch.

I would want my murder weapon back
EDu7.gif

Back
Top Bottom