• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is this worthy of negative feedback???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed to a deal with a seller and took off early from work to meet at his work address that he gave me.
Got there and texted him to find out he is working at a "site" and is not where was supposed to be. Said he will be back at 5pm so I come back and he said it will be closer to 6 so I told him in still interested and want to buy the item.
I text him around 6-7 to meet closer to his house at a QT and he replies that he sold the item already.

Same thing happened today. Told a guy around 11:30am I will come buy an item before 3pm and he said it's a deal. Later around 1pm he text me saying he will not sell to me and then I see he marked his post sold. On his other post he marked "pending sale tomorrow" so my guess he could have waiting the extra 2hrs like he decided to wait until tomorrow on his other item.

Very strange. This type of things never happens to me in all these years I've been here.
What do you guys think?

If you have it all in ODT PM and it meets the criteria below. Go for it.

https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/help/rules/
A negative rating becomes an option once these terms have been agreed to by both parties:

• Date/Time of meeting. (Up to a 2 hour range is acceptable)
  • Location of meeting.
The reasons for leaving a negative are limited to the following:

• Cancellation of meet after committing to it.
  • Failure to show up to meet.
  • Failure to send payment or item.
  • Item is misrepresented or damaged and it is discovered after the transaction is complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom