• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ISO House for Rent

Pathfinder5243

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
23   0
Reaction score
It may sound a bit out there that I have been looking for a house to rent for the last two years. I do, however have a few specific stipulations to my searches so I really don't have anyone to blame. With my job involving travel and the option to relocate, I'm not interested in purchasing a home right now. Most of these houses on the rental market are extremely overprices and packed in like sardines. I have 3 vehicles and a 20' trailer I need room for so that eliminates any subdivision with an HOA. I need at least a 2 car garage and preferably a flat driveway due to my trailer. It would only be myself, 39 year old single male, no pets just lots of toys.

If anyone knows of someone with a house for rent in the North Ga area within an hour of downtown Atlanta, I would really appreciate it. I am looking in White, Cartersville, Jasper, Canton, Holly Springs, Acworth, Kennesaw, East Cobb, Cumming or even Dawsonville.

Price cap is $1900 per month

I would really appreciate any input from the ODT family.

We live up near the south end of Lake Lanier. I just took a fully remote position so we may be looking at moving further north to get out of the city. If that happens, we will more than likely rent our current house. No HOA, 2.5 car garage and 2200 sq. ft and around the corner is the boat ramp. If we go that route and you're still looking I'll let you know.

We live up near the south end of Lake Lanier. I just took a fully remote position so we may be looking at moving further north to get out of the city. If that happens, we will more than likely rent our current house. No HOA, 2.5 car garage and 2200 sq. ft and around the corner is the boat ramp. If we go that route and you're still looking I'll let you know.
I appreciate it. Definitely let me know if you guys end up making the move.

My mother is about to put a house on our property up for rent. 4 bedroom 4 bath well within your price range. Very secluded. 7 minutes from 75 near Resaca Ga.
No Garage but there is a lake
AND you get the extra added bonus of living near Uncle Remus and his outdoor shooting complex (AKA field out back)

Also, not all HOA's are created equal. I live in an HOA, my neighbor has a large travel trailer that he parks on the side of his house. My other neighbor has cars he has to park in his grass he has so many. As long as they aren't in the street no one cares. But the rental market right now is crazy right now that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom