• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ISO - Private Property or Outdoor Range for Self-Training. (Pistols)

k-nifeguy3.14159

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
9   0
Reaction score
New to OTD.

Looking to step out of the Range and into 3D environment. Any recommendations to property access or other outdoor options?
(within 100miles of Marietta)
Thanks for reading.

Check out Ranges near you, governors and Georgia firing line are the ones I have shot near you. There will be IDPA, USPSA and US Arms matches and a few others. Different levels of challenge and skill in each. You will get Free tips and tricks from skilled people at any of these.

The skills you will gain with a couple of years of commitment are amazing.
Check the YouTube videos for each organization and get familiar with the loading and unloading process and contact the local range you want to shoot and talk with the match director or show up an hour before the match start time.
If you would like to talk about action pistol or carbine I will spend some time giving my impression of the different ranges and shooting organizations
I am not a master at any but I shoot all orgs and every class of weapon except revolver.

Check out Ranges near you, governors and Georgia firing line are the ones I have shot near you. There will be IDPA, USPSA and US Arms matches and a few others. Different levels of challenge and skill in each. You will get Free tips and tricks from skilled people at any of these.

The skills you will gain with a couple of years of commitment are amazing.
Check the YouTube videos for each organization and get familiar with the loading and unloading process and contact the local range you want to shoot and talk with the match director or show up an hour before the match start time.
If you would like to talk about action pistol or carbine I will spend some time giving my impression of the different ranges and shooting organizations
I am not a master at any but I shoot all orgs and every class of weapon except revolver.

Hey G gyppo ! Thanks for the tips. I do frequent Gov's and Firing Line ...
Looking for outdoor options that I can train drills solo outside of competition. I agree 100% regarding investing time! I plan to check out IDPA, USPSA and USARMS matches.

Back
Top Bottom