• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ISO - t-post puller

kingdaddy3247

Default rank <3000 posts
Voted 87th most handsome guy on the ODT
Reaction score
I need a t-post puller around here. I’ve rented one before, but I’d rather just have my own. I’ll pick one up at tractor supply at some point if I have to but I’d rather buy or trade for a used one. Anybody have a t-post puller they don't use any more?

I need a t-post puller around here. I’ve rented one before, but I’d rather just have my own. I’ll pick one up at tractor supply at some point if I have to but I’d rather buy or trade for a used one. Anybody have a t-post puller they don't use any more?

I’ve had a few. Every one I’ve had we bent or broke it. I haven’t bought one in years because I can’t find a strong one. Is there a brand that has super strong ones?

An old bumper Jack and a small piece of.chain works good

I’ve had a few. Every one I’ve had we bent or broke it. I haven’t bought one in years because I can’t find a strong one. Is there a brand that has super strong ones?
An old bumper Jack and a small piece of.chain works good
The one I’ve rented was very heavy dusty, but I don’t know the brand. I think I still have a tractor jack at my dads place. And I just found a $10 attachment that can be used with a jack to serve as a puller. That may be the way to go.

The one I’ve rented was very heavy dusty, but I don’t know the brand. I think I still have a tractor jack at my dads place. And I just found a $10 attachment that can be used with a jack to serve as a puller. That may be the way to go.

If you ever find the brand of the good one, please let me know.

I use a 50 inch piece of pipe with a welded cap on one end. A come-along and a piece of chain. Work great, and the pipe also works as a t post driver.

This is the set up I use. Have to put a piece of wood or concrete under jack base if the soil is wet.

Attachments

• speeco-t-post-puller-4.jpg
    speeco-t-post-puller-4.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 33
Back
Top Bottom