• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Israel Closes Airspace Near Syrian Border - 2 Sources

Don231s

Default rank 5000+ posts
I heard it on the X
55   0
Reaction score
WISH U S A WOULD START DOING LIKE ISREAL MAKING IT MANDATORY ALL FOLKS 18 AND ABOVE SERVE IN MILIATRY
We even have American citizens deciding to serve in the IDF....our armed forces could use more like Faigy Smulowitz...(plus she's hawt)

https://nypost.com/2018/04/28/i-went-from-aspiring-fashionista-to-the-israel-defense-force/

israel.jpg

WISH U S A WOULD START DOING LIKE ISREAL MAKING IT MANDATORY ALL FOLKS 18 AND ABOVE SERVE IN MILIATRY
IMG_2470.JPG

I'm sure this thing would be a great asset to any fighting unit. Way too many freaks, p*ssies and losers in today's society to expect them to serve in anything with honor, commitment and effectiveness.

I'm sure this thing would be a great asset to any fighting unit. Way too many freaks, p*ssies and losers in today's society to expect them to serve in anything with honor, commitment and effectiveness.

I dunno.....shave his head and face, delouse him and remove all makeup and 6 weeks in boot camp would either make a real man out of him or kill him.....it's a win-win either way.

Back
Top Bottom