• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Israel Closes Airspace Near Syrian Border - 2 Sources

We even have American citizens deciding to serve in the IDF....our armed forces could use more like Faigy Smulowitz...(plus she's hawt)

https://nypost.com/2018/04/28/i-went-from-aspiring-fashionista-to-the-israel-defense-force/

israel.jpg
I'm not saying all the IDF women are hot but a disporporanate amount most certainly are.

I dunno.....shave his head and face, delouse him and remove all makeup and 6 weeks in boot camp would either make a real man out of him or kill him.....it's a win-win either way.
In today's military they would have to welcome this thing's diversity and allow it to feely express itself with no concern for unit readiness or effectiveness. Then the bill for psychiatric counseling after the first day of boot camp would make it cost prohibitive.

View attachment 1608126

I'm sure this thing would be a great asset to any fighting unit. Way too many freaks, p*ssies and losers in today's society to expect them to serve in anything with honor, commitment and effectiveness.
thats why u need mandatory draft re program them get that sissy ***** gene out of their system but its started at home& public schools. ( plus TV propaganda machine) RUN BOOT CAMPS LIKE THEY DID WHEN IWAS THERE IN 70SSS U WASN,T ISSUED NO STRESS CARDS LIKE TODAY STRESS RELIEVER WAS BOOT UP YOUR BUT OR WHAT EVERY OTHER SADISTIC IDEAD YOUR DI CAME UP WITH ( OR JUST GOOD OLE BLANKET PARTY)

View attachment 1608126

I'm sure this thing would be a great asset to any fighting unit. Way too many freaks, p*ssies and losers in today's society to expect them to serve in anything with honor, commitment and effectiveness.
SHAVE HIS BEARD PUT HIM IN PRISON SYSTEM BE A KILLING OVER THAT ****** EVER NIGHT

View attachment 1608126

Less than 15% of our armed forces are "fighting units".

Lots of floors need sweeping, ditches dug, walls built, and latrines need cleaning.

Back
Top Bottom