• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It’s almost time….

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not real fond of the incest jokes either. I don’t know how they got started being so much about Alabama as I would think it is most associated with Appalachian families that make up such a tiny portion of the state.

Again, proved my point, over your head?? Don't know anyone who is banging their sister, so what is UGA fans point. Trying to misdirect guilt??
C'mon man, thicken that skin a little bit. It's all in good fun. It's our turn after a really long time to have a little fun.

FWIW, every single time we lost to you - and you went on to play some out-of-conf. team? We pulled for Bama over them. Keep it in the SEC, I say.

Take your lumps without the outrage. Now, if some NON-SEC fan wants to come at you, well, then the gloves can come off.

C'mon man, thicken that skin a little bit. It's all in good fun. It's our turn after a really long time to have a little fun.

FWIW, every single time we lost to you - and you went on to play some out-of-conf. team? We pulled for Bama over them. Keep it in the SEC, I say.

Take your lumps without the outrage. Now, if some NON-SEC fan wants to come at you, well, then the gloves can come off.

I’ve even pulled for a couple ACC teams. (Don’t tell nobody though) bahahaha.

Well, I am a Bama fan, but I can and will say that ga played a good game and deserved the win. Everyone likes and expects some taxing, but why do ga fans have to impune people's families? Maybe it's like someone who farts in a crowded elevator and points to someone else, could it be that they are the ones commiting incest??
I hope you aren't a grown ass man. If you are you need some thicker skin. Did you ever think the sister cousin jokes are because it clearly bothers you and most of the Alabama fan base? Could it also be because Alabama is the face of jokes like that from everyone. Grow a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom