• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It’s almost time….

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, First ALA Best WR goes down, then QB thumbs then DL all went down. If that wasnt a sign for UGA idk what other miracles they need

Meh, I think we've taken our losses to Bama pretty well, considering that we usually end up needing to beat both y'all AND the damn refs MOST of the time, and certainly including last night.

There, I said it.
Possibly you don't know that the officials at ts champanion games are not sec, but from other conferences. And no ga fans do not take wins or loses well, note the incest postings and the toothless pics. In case you don't know also, the incest crap was started about the WHOLE southern united states, includes ga.

Repeat, this is why people hate ga. Incase you didn't know, the incest thing was started for the WHOLE southern united states. Tell me if you **** your sister, I don't mind hope you don't yours. Win or lose, ga supporters suck
Lighten up, Francis!

Tell me who takes losses well.. no one in the SEC does, except maybe Vandy
They have enough practice at it.
When it comes to college football, if you take a win or a loss 'well', you're not doing it right.
I'll give it to A&M fans, they seem to take defeat and victory relatively well (at least based on the SEC scoring method).

well crap , I deleted my response on an edit. I come from an ACC school and since I transplanted to Ga, I have come to love SEC football, I tend to pull for an SEC school (but partial to UGA) above any other conference, including most all ACC schools except NCSU. (I hold little hope for them winning a football championship any time soon). It is funny that most every team fan base has their own set of excuses for losing

watching the tide roll away.jpg

Possibly you don't know that the officials at ts champanion games are not sec, but from other conferences. And no ga fans do not take wins or loses well, note the incest postings and the toothless pics. In case you don't know also, the incest crap was started about the WHOLE southern united states, includes ga.

Alabama fans most certainly don't take losses well (EVEN IF THEY'RE GETTIN A SLOBBERIN' FROM A BROTHER OR SISTER).

Good luck with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom