• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It doesn't get better than OLD classic country music & ODT

There's a radio station around here called WKNG. They play the old country everyday all day. ..it's on 1060 am....and I believe it's 93.7 on fm....or something real close to that....for the ones who can pick those stations up I suggest it highly...it's well worth it

I've actually have the vinyl of George Jones with "He stopped loving her today." I also have Johnny Horton's Greatest hits also on vinyl.
The wife has threatened to toss all my vinyl out several times. I very calmly ask her if she was wanting a name change. Because if she ever did that her name would change to Plaintiff #2 very fast. She didn't like that to much. But I still have my vinyl.
I'll have to check out that radio station out soon.

106.1 WNGC plays the classic country tunes every Saturday night around here. I've got a radio in the kitchen that we sit around and listen to them on. If I happen to forget, @GlockGirl always reminds me if she's here. LOL

It takes me back to when I was a kid sitting in my granny's kitchen. She always had a radio tuned into a country station playing while she was cooking.

One of my all time favorites....

Back
Top Bottom