• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It looks like they may have caught the Hi Caliber robbers...

What in the HELL is THAT THING on his NECK!?!?!?!?

Devonnaire Coffey:

georgia.arrests.org_mugs_Richmond_2012_03_26_DEVONNAIRE_COFFEY.jpg
I am pretty sure whatever that is...It will be enjoyed by the general population in the Federal prison.....

Hi Cal is my LGS I'm there almost every day, know all of em and consider most of them as my close friends. I forwarded the news to staff bc believe it or not usually victims are kept in the dark about this stuff. Last dudes we caught we didn't hear about till about a month later. Thanks for keeping us all in the loop OP!

I am pretty sure whatever that is...It will be enjoyed by the general population in the Federal prison.....
Thank God our new president won't be offering him tax payer funded surgery to remove that s@&? But he can get a face tatted on it for 13 cigarettes

Although they don't name Hi Caliber by name, we can pretty much infer that's the Holly Springs store. Which one would they be referring to in McDonough?

Although they don't name Hi Caliber by name, we can pretty much infer that's the Holly Springs store. Which one would they be referring to in McDonough?
I'd say so, no one else round here has been hit. Big woods, or Cherokee G&P and we know Dixie Pawn handled their business "in house" lol wonder if Guap Boy Dulla knew these 6 clowns?

Back
Top Bottom