• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It must be an Applebees thing

Hell yeah Applebees. Keeping it classy. But yeah people, don't got to Applebees. I haven't gotten good service there since the early 2000's. Not sure how they are even still in business but they do attract a certain clientele and employees.
They are the second chance joint. Most of the employees have criminal records

I imagine karen showed out but server didn't need to do all that. If she really assaulted like she described, wouldnt the server have been arrested on the spot when the police came?

Funny, that was last Applebees I tried to eat at, probably 2005ish. Sat us, 10 minutes later nothing, we left, never tried to eat at one since.

Hell yeah Applebees. Keeping it classy. But yeah people, don't got to Applebees. I haven't gotten good service there since the early 2000's. Not sure how they are even still in business but they do attract a certain clientele and employees.
Damned Canadians ruin everything.

I imagine karen showed out but server didn't need to do all that. If she really assaulted like she described, wouldnt the server have been arrested on the spot when the police came?

Funny, that was last Applebees I tried to eat at, probably 2005ish. Sat us, 10 minutes later nothing, we left, never tried to eat at one since.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom