• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

it never fails

Have a little patience maybe.

Lots of deals compared to retailers on here lately.

Welcome change but probably an omen as to where our economy is headed.

Haven’t seen many deals here.. but that’s just me.. but I did see that Athens ga has moved from East ga over to NORTH WEST GA.. that’s a plus in my book

So based on what I've read, you've got some money, want to buy a specific shotgun of a type you don't mention, so long as it's very close to where you live. But the deals are 'nowhere to be found'. Or at least nowhere within walking distance.

Well, good things come to those who wait, right?

Agree

Starting to see prices moderate somewhat on the more expensive shotguns. Still more than I want to spend, but heading in the right direction. Don't believe there will be a significant change in the $200 to $250 models, but if the right deal came up I would make the drive :)

Agree

Starting to see prices moderate somewhat on the more expensive shotguns. Still more than I want to spend, but heading in the right direction. Don't believe there will be a significant change in the $200 to $250 models, but if the right deal came up I would make the drive :)
Yes. Exactly.

Honestly while it's kind of refreshing, I see it as a sign of the very obvious "downturn" we're going to see eventually.

Back
Top Bottom