• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It was a beautiful peaceful morning until..........

Well that does sound like a good recipe. But I had dove several times in my teens and it just seemed like not much to it.
A few years ago we lived beside peach orchards and peanut fields in Ft Valley in an old GA Forestry Office with a metal roof. Every single year the local guys would rain down bird shot on my roof and get my wife worked up. Worse than that they would shoot right at the damn power lines. One year this girl sat right in the dirt road at a corner in a damn folding chair and wouldn't move. She moved when the DNR showed up and let her know for certain she was hunting (or trying to) in the middle of a public road.
There will be crazies.

Hey Dingo Dingo , what happened sitting in the old gum tree. Looks like he’s sitting on an antenna :noidea:
That my friend is a Hills Hoist an Aussie classic used for drying clothes that rotates with the breeze.......Oh and it’s fun for the kids too.......

FC668311-95C4-4F6C-A322-E62311C42780.jpeg

That my friend is a Hills Hoist an Aussie classic used for drying clothes that rotates with the breeze.......Oh and it’s fun for the kids too.......

View attachment 2235850
Oh yeah of course. See over here we call that the trailer park clothes line. It's all good. Ain't no shame in mine. I got clothesline in the back yard and in the house facing a windo unit A/C. Yeah we have a dryer but why in the hell would we use it when it's been right at 100 degrees everyday since July?

Back
Top Bottom