Item Gone: FT In Search of (ISO) 2 x Crickett .22 Single Shot Youth Rifles

Status
Not open for further replies.

ready2play

Default rank <750 posts Lifetime Supporter
Frontiersman
9   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT In Search of (ISO) 2 x Crickett .22 Single Shot Youth Rifles

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 100

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Looking to purchase a couple of the Crickett 22 single shot rifles. Would be nice to get one in a girls color scheme, and one in a boys. Found them new for a good deal in Anderson SC, but I'd rather save that drive and pick some up local if possible and maybe save a buck. After everything yesterday my kids are asking questions about guns, and I want to put them through some good additional home gun training over summer break so they learn from a young age. They got to shoot these before with some quiet ammo and it was amazing how well they could handle them at their age, so I want to get them their own.

I'm in Auburn area near Dacula/Gwinnett.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
280714140_5254182751288074_1692300594399771020_n.jpg

I found the cricket lop too long for my daughters when they were at an age where the cricket would be beneficial. It’s intentionally hard to charge and the sights are difficult for a young learner. A 22 ar fully collapsed was fine for them. They then graduated to a tikka T1x or savage adult 22.

There’s this transcendental thought that kids need to learn iron sights first. Kids need to have success and immediate feedback. Iron sights are much more advanced form of shooting than using a dot or scope and can discourage them out of the gate. If you choose to do iron sights, I think it’s imperative to have a plate or dynamic target so they can get some feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom