• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: 3 HANDGUNS STOLEN TODAY PLEASE READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonarsessions

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
24   0
Reaction score
Item Name: 3 HANDGUNS STOLEN TODAY PLEASE READ!

Zip Code: 30093

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Caliber: 9MM

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: ATTENTION: THE FOLLOWING HANDGUNS WERE STOLEN FROM MY APARTMENT ALONG WITH 900+ ROUNDS OF AMMUNITION - PLEASE CONTACT AUTHORITIES SHOULD SOMEONE APPROACH YOU TO SELL THEM :

SMITH AND WESSON MODEL 39-2 SERIAL# A536167
GLOCK 26 GEN 3 SERIAL # ZAP922
GLOCK 17 GEN 3 SERIAL # WWD229

Pictures:
20150314_201000-jpg.573607

img_1112-jpg.573608

glock-26-jpg.573609

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Never understood why someone(more so) who lives in an apartment wouldn't at least have a cheap stack on gun cabinet bolted to the floor.

I bet that would go over well with the landlord. Many frown upon such modifications, and a cheap gun cabinet isn't going to keep anyone out if they have more than a few minutes of time to smash and grab.

I bet that would go over well with the landlord. Many frown upon such modifications, and a cheap gun cabinet isn't going to keep anyone out if they have more than a few minutes of time to smash and grab.

Bolt it where there is carpet, or in a closet. I call bull ish. My rental property was broken into. Took everything but the stack on gun cabinet.

My gun was stolen. If they shoot them selfs how am I at blame???

Sorry I don't think you know what you are talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom