• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: 3 HANDGUNS STOLEN TODAY PLEASE READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonarsessions

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
24   0
Reaction score
Item Name: 3 HANDGUNS STOLEN TODAY PLEASE READ!

Zip Code: 30093

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Caliber: 9MM

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: ATTENTION: THE FOLLOWING HANDGUNS WERE STOLEN FROM MY APARTMENT ALONG WITH 900+ ROUNDS OF AMMUNITION - PLEASE CONTACT AUTHORITIES SHOULD SOMEONE APPROACH YOU TO SELL THEM :

SMITH AND WESSON MODEL 39-2 SERIAL# A536167
GLOCK 26 GEN 3 SERIAL # ZAP922
GLOCK 17 GEN 3 SERIAL # WWD229

Pictures:
20150314_201000-jpg.573607

img_1112-jpg.573608

glock-26-jpg.573609

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
The Smith and Wesson was given to me when I moved to ATL a year ago from my grandfather. I kept it in my car secured in the event I needed to use it once I purchased my Glock 17 in March, which was used as a home defense gun. Less than a week before the theft I purchased the Glock 26 and was actually in the market for a safe now that I had a few firearms. I had gotten a quote that same day on a Liberty gun vault from the gun shop as they also sell safes. The biggest issue is getting the apartment complex to OK my installing it in their unity, as well as getting it up to my 3rd floor apartment due to the size and delivery.

You can't judge over someone's situation especially when not everyone has the money to spend on a heavy duty safe to bolt down in the apartment they are renting. The ones I've been looking at are close to 600+ for a small sturdy pistol and ammo safe that is fire-resistant. I also am not spending my money on something that looks like it can be broken into after a minute or so with a crowbar or screwdriver. All I know is that this is going to be resolved - I have renters insurance and a firearm endorsement that increases the sublimit and includes my ammo and accessories. I'm also having security installed in our new apartment as we are also moving to a new community closer to my job.

BTW - I have Farmer's and they've been fantastic working with me so far. I'd highly recommend them in case you are renting. And no, I don't work for them.

Between 9 and 4pm. Neighbors didnt see or hear anything - they came in thru the front door, using something to separate the metal door and lock enough to go in and manually unlock the door. I know they were scoping us out as we are on the top floor and last apartment in our building. They almost took the computer I'm typing this in (had everything unplugged) but I guess they heard someone and left it. Glad they did too because altho it's password protected I have pics from my move-in which is helping out with my claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom