• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: 3 HANDGUNS STOLEN TODAY PLEASE READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonarsessions

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
24   0
Reaction score
Item Name: 3 HANDGUNS STOLEN TODAY PLEASE READ!

Zip Code: 30093

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Caliber: 9MM

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: ATTENTION: THE FOLLOWING HANDGUNS WERE STOLEN FROM MY APARTMENT ALONG WITH 900+ ROUNDS OF AMMUNITION - PLEASE CONTACT AUTHORITIES SHOULD SOMEONE APPROACH YOU TO SELL THEM :

SMITH AND WESSON MODEL 39-2 SERIAL# A536167
GLOCK 26 GEN 3 SERIAL # ZAP922
GLOCK 17 GEN 3 SERIAL # WWD229

Pictures:
20150314_201000-jpg.573607

img_1112-jpg.573608

glock-26-jpg.573609

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Neighbors watching you move in or else someone on the maint crew.
Happened to me when i first moved here into an apt.
Talk to any neighbors and see if by chance anyone had a video security system.
Do the police seem interested in doing any type of ivestigation?

Just read this. Sorry to hear. I have been looking for a 39-2 for some time, and I now have your serial number memorized. If I see it come up, you will be notified.

Just read this. Sorry to hear. I have been looking for a 39-2 for some time, and I now have your serial number memorized. If I see it come up, you will be notified.
This site is monitored by more then just fbi atf cia hLs isis nsa nato kgb, one world order, mi6, kkk, black muslins terrorist, and white supremeist. darpa dea dia dod dsca faa fcc fema ftc humint interpol irs nij nsc [ orr] osha [rico] un and wto. If you bought sold or traded on here, you've been tagged. Just a wild guess on my part though. Happy trading

This site is monitored by more then just fbi atf cia hLs isis nsa nato kgb, one world order, mi6, kkk, black muslins terrorist, and white supremeist. darpa dea dia dod dsca faa fcc fema ftc humint interpol irs nij nsc [ orr] osha [rico] un and wto. If you bought sold or traded on here, you've been tagged. Just a wild guess on my part though. Happy trading

Yeah...nope. I don't believe this. If so there wouldn't be nearly as many unlicensed arms dealers, ammo suppliers and career tax evaders doing business here. If anyones monitoring they must be stocking up for the next fast and furious shipment rather than actually enforcing any laws.

So much anger here directed at the thief!
What would Jesus do ( the one from Bethlehem born some 2000 years ago, not the Mexican landscaper who immigrated here 4 years ago)?

Luke 6: verse 29 says if a thief takes your gun, give him your holster and extra magazines, too.

;)

P.S. I'm sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction with this guy's efforts at redistributing firearms across a wider socio-economic demographic. I hope you recover your stuff. I will keep my eyes peeled for these.

Last edited:
Thanks all - I've since moved and installed a monitored security system, as well as invested in a quality bolted-down safe. Can never be too cautious. Thankfully the insurance company covered most of the stolen items and I've since replaced my firearms (so far). If they are not on me (I always keep one on me even at the house) then they are secured so that only myself or my gf can get to them.

If someone stole your gun and shot themselves, you would somehow be sued for not securing your weapon and you would never get a gun back that's used in a crime. The police have to keep for evidence and even after the court cases are over, they have to keep in the event an appeal is filed.
It's not a crime to shoot yourself, but please continue with the disinformation. :wacko:

OP, I hope you get them back. That S&W will be hard to replace.

be sure you report it in your surrounding counties too. I had one stolen years ago and I was told by the police I would never see it again. Came to find out that they will only search for databases in the county its reported in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom