• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: 3 HANDGUNS STOLEN TODAY PLEASE READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonarsessions

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
24   0
Reaction score
Item Name: 3 HANDGUNS STOLEN TODAY PLEASE READ!

Zip Code: 30093

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Caliber: 9MM

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: ATTENTION: THE FOLLOWING HANDGUNS WERE STOLEN FROM MY APARTMENT ALONG WITH 900+ ROUNDS OF AMMUNITION - PLEASE CONTACT AUTHORITIES SHOULD SOMEONE APPROACH YOU TO SELL THEM :

SMITH AND WESSON MODEL 39-2 SERIAL# A536167
GLOCK 26 GEN 3 SERIAL # ZAP922
GLOCK 17 GEN 3 SERIAL # WWD229

Pictures:
20150314_201000-jpg.573607

img_1112-jpg.573608

glock-26-jpg.573609

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Damn I know it really hurts losing that Smith 39. But at least that one would stand out more than the others and get attention. It aint like you see those much anymore. You should print several copies of this lost and circulate it to all the gun and pawn shops in your area.

Wow what a way to end the day !!! I just got a call from a Sergeant to inform me that one or more of my firearms was recovered and is in their property room. They gave me a number to contact th eproperty room but of course it went to voicemail. I left a voicemail and hope to hear from them soon. Man this really lifted my spirits. I am hoping it is my grandfathers smith and wesson but would be happy to get any of them back. best case scenario I get them all back !!! More details to follow.

Wow what a way to end the day !!! I just got a call from a Sergeant to inform me that one or more of my firearms was recovered and is in their property room. They gave me a number to contact th eproperty room but of course it went to voicemail. I left a voicemail and hope to hear from them soon. Man this really lifted my spirits. I am hoping it is my grandfathers smith and wesson but would be happy to get any of them back. best case scenario I get them all back !!! More details to follow.

Thats good news!!

Wow. Obviously not what you expect. In for hopefully more good news!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom