• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: 3 HANDGUNS STOLEN TODAY PLEASE READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonarsessions

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
24   0
Reaction score
Item Name: 3 HANDGUNS STOLEN TODAY PLEASE READ!

Zip Code: 30093

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Caliber: 9MM

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: ATTENTION: THE FOLLOWING HANDGUNS WERE STOLEN FROM MY APARTMENT ALONG WITH 900+ ROUNDS OF AMMUNITION - PLEASE CONTACT AUTHORITIES SHOULD SOMEONE APPROACH YOU TO SELL THEM :

SMITH AND WESSON MODEL 39-2 SERIAL# A536167
GLOCK 26 GEN 3 SERIAL # ZAP922
GLOCK 17 GEN 3 SERIAL # WWD229

Pictures:
20150314_201000-jpg.573607

img_1112-jpg.573608

glock-26-jpg.573609

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
That's awesome. Gives me a bit of hope. Lots of activity from the area my gun was stolen but prolly unrelated. Trying to get in touch with the detective working my case also. Definitely take it to Glock. I doubt idiots know what they're doing as far as maintenance so I doubt u have too much to worry about.

Update: I've been to the property room twice already after being told it was available by the detective handling the case and first was told the system was down ... THEN the second time I was told it's still in the crime lab. It's officially been 3 months since they've contacted me and still nothing. I asked them how long I have to wait now and all I got as an answer was "Call back in a month". Amazing....

Update: I've been to the property room twice already after being told it was available by the detective handling the case and first was told the system was down ... THEN the second time I was told it's still in the crime lab. It's officially been 3 months since they've contacted me and still nothing. I asked them how long I have to wait now and all I got as an answer was "Call back in a month". Amazing....
Dekalb has the reputation it does for a reason...

Neighbors watching you move in or else someone on the maint crew.
Happened to me when i first moved here into an apt.
Talk to any neighbors and see if by chance anyone had a video security system.
Do the police seem interested in doing any type of ivestigation?
I am lucky all my neighbors are 50+ so I do not think they will be robbing me lol

Dude . . . I'm just now getting subpoenas for cases I made in 2014 from a certain county/ies . . I'm sure sometimes it's the individual departments but more likely then not it's the overall crappy/lengthy judicial system that we have . . .

. . . no doubt I would be very frustrated as well though.

Update: spoke with the Property room who advised it was finally back from Crime Lab, but since it was turned in as evidence, I need an authorization for release from the officer in order to pick it up. I Left a message with the officer who called me back this morning stating he had already sent the authorization in, but let me know that he was going to fax one again, call to confirm receipt, and call me back. He took maybe 40 minutes and called me back to confirm they had received it and it is ready for pickup (!!!). I am headed out today and hopefully will come back with some good news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom