12   0
Reaction score
Item Name: 40 cal

Zip Code: 31064

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Caliber: 40

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I know this isn't the right place but maybe the best place for a quick response.i just want to know why 90% of people on here shy away from 40 cal,I own several 40's and I think it's a great round and more cost effective then a 45 acp and there's tons of people wanting the 45.just wanted to know y'all's thoughts,thanks

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I enjoy shooting .380's and 9MM's but would never want to rely on either in a gun battle with a someone with a superior caliber. I feel very comfortable with .40S&W used in my P239 or 45ACP in other weapons.
and that's the entire argument its powerful but i carry more rounds with the G19 and some great ammo but it doesn't take really good ammo for 40 to be affective

I carry a Glock 23 because I shoot it better than the 22 and I shoot the 22 better than the 19 or 17. So for me it's not the "knockdown" it's because I'm me accurate with the 40.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom