Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Elite Idiot
120   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Come on boys where the community spirit

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I reload .223 and 6.8spcll. The 6.8 depending on manufacturer uses both small and large rifle primers. As we know .223 takes small rifle primers. CCI #400 to be precise for my loads. I have asked many of times for someone to sell me about 4 sleeves of CCI # 400 primers. Would someone be so kind to sell me 4 sleeves. I will pay you what they are worth and throw in a box ( 100 ) of Hornady 55 gr. V-Max projectiles as well. Silver State Armory uses large and I have loaded all my SSA brass so right now I am stuck. With mountains of cleaned brass and no primers. I will take what I can get until I can afford a 1000 ct. box.
Thank you for stopping in and God Bless
Greg Vess

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I come down that way once it twice every other month. There is always shipping. I would pick up all expenses.
I am not sure how many i have, let me look. I do not load as many rifle rounds as i do mainly pistol cartridges.
I like to keep a few on hand for when i do load for the rifles. If i have enough, i think i can come off with a few.

Cool. I pay what you want and seen you some V-Max (100) projectiles. Just two sleeves is all I really need
You need SMALL RIFLE PRIMERS (#400) ?
We can figure costs if i have them…. not really looking for profit.
I Can let you know maybe tomorrow at latest. I will just PM you if i can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom