Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Free Bunnies

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: .

Free Bunnies!

Listing for a coworker.

Somebody dropped off a domesticated rabbit in the Target parking lot. It was going up to people, trying to get food/ water/ help from humans. After a few days, coworker brings the rabbit home as her daughter has a domesticated rabbit as well.

5 days later, said rabbit gives birth to 6 baby bunnies.

Mom, plus 6 bunnies are all available to good homes. Mom we're gonna call brindle. There are two black bunnies and four brindle bunnies. Bunnies are currently 4 weeks old, no idea how old mom is.

I don't know anything about rabbits, I hope you do. I don't know at what age they can be separated from mom. Internet says after 3 weeks?

Please have good intentions with these rabbits, they make pets for people or if you have land and want to put a bunny box.

Please do not message if you have nefarious intentions. These are not to be fed to your dog you want to harden up or to the free python a few ads down. I'm sure he's a nice snake, but not the intended use of these guys or this ad.

Coworker lives in Suwanee, pickup there

Thank you

Pictures:
IMG_5202.jpg
IMG_5284.jpg
IMG_5194.jpg
IMG_5197.jpg
IMG_6305.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom