Army Icon
Bit odd innit
309   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Fresh large Brown eggs

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: We have quite a large amount of eggs from my daughters chickens. I’m willing to give out a few dozen to whoever would like some. First come first serve but don’t fret. If I don’t have enough to give to everyone who asks for some I’ll put you on the list as soon as they are available.
The chickens that are laying are 6-ISA Browns, 1-Blue Maran Splash and an Easter egger who lays teal colored eggs.
My daughter is really embedded in FFA so this is her passion and she wants to give to those who want or need.
There are no roosters present so you don’t have to worry about having a surprise when you crack an egg open. My daughter says the eggs are the best you can get because the chickens are loved and because she carries them around like babies. No joke they are all like little puppies that follow her every step. Anyways, we have fresh washed refrigerated eggs or if you prefer unwashed eggs just let me know.
Thanks everyone

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
E183C2F1-0DED-45BA-BEF1-B6A0673503DE.jpeg
252BE0A1-AA97-4DD4-AEE3-6F38609F558F.jpeg
FA704328-63EC-49E3-9DCD-9CCF8DC845B3.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom