260   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS 115gr 9mm 1000rd cases

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 330

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hey ladies and gents i have a few cases of 9mm 115 gr fmj ammo. 1000 rds per case. It is made by rockwell defense group. It is a 2 piece case. It is 50% lighter than brass case ammo. The casings are made by shellshock technologies and are reloadable. This is new manufactured ammo not reloads. I have run this in my mp5sd and my glock 19 with no issues. I can do multiple case discounts. I have attached photos from shell shock on this ammo. I will deliver/meet within a reasonable distance. No trades

Pictures:
5D01CBED-C44F-43A1-A139-ABC163C19366.jpeg
A997D6D2-3F2C-4755-AB27-DB9CC0F2F671.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Good stuff. Bought some months ago just to try it out. Functions flawless with no issues so far. Very cool concept and a bonus it can be reloaded. Novx ammo uses the same casings. I don’t reload so no biggie to me but if you do you are good to go. OP is a great guy to buy from as well.

Good stuff. Bought some months ago just to try it out. Functions flawless with no issues so far. Very cool concept and a bonus it can be reloaded. Novx ammo uses the same casings. I don’t reload so no biggie to me but if you do you are good to go. OP is a great guy to buy from as well.
Thanks brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom