26   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 18 Wii Games

Zip Code: 30318

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 50

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Selling 18 Wii games for $50, which works out to less than THREE DOLLA each! They are in very playable shape and the cases look pretty darn good also. Most all have all paperwork, instructions inside.

16 of them have the typical plastic Wii game cases and 2 of them come in factory Wii cardboard / paper sleeve as seen in the pictures.

Don't have a Wii console? Well these are priced low enough to re-sell to make you a quick buck if you wish. Hopefully my pictures are good enough to see their titles so I won't have to type each name out :yuck:

I am priced REAL fair so please don't message me asking if I will take $8.57 for all :wacko:

I will ship for $9 as there are so many and the weight is going to be up there! I do have another listing for Wii games and would love to give you a deal on the whole shebang.

Pictures:
009-jpg.1590778

011-jpg.1590779

012-jpg.1590780

013-jpg.1590782

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I have 2 different listings for Wii games, etc.

They are in this listing now. I am going to combine everything together when I relist :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom