Item Name: Item Gone: FS 1982 Toyota Supra MKII 5 Speed

Zip Code: 30114

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 4000.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Car related

Item Description: 1982 Toyota Supra MKII 5 Speed 298K miles

This car is a project that is near completion just needs the final push.
I bought the car non running, original owners replaced the original motor with a JDM 40K and could not get it running and let it sit for a few years. I found a few mistakes they made while reconnecting the wiring harness and got it to run a few hours. The car dose have some surface rust issues and the spare tire well will need to be replaced and needs exterior paint. Front windshield is cracked, needs exhaust work.The car starts but doesn't run/idle for long, I have driven it a few miles but is low on power.
I started the restoration on the interior, the dash pad is completely gone and the rear panel cover has deteriorated from the sun, the rest is in really nice shape for its age, floors are solid minus the spare tire well.
New parts: I replaced the fuel injectors, fuel rail and connectors, distributor, various sensors, relays, other harness connectors and vacuum lines. New brake Master cylinder, all four rotors, calipers, rubber lines and pads are new. Brand new RWL tires
Spare used parts are, left/rear wheel well flare, rear wing and louver set, the original power steering components (not currently installed) some interior parts and a new carrier bearing for the driveshaft, this car would make an excellent canidate for 1JZ/2JZ - GE & GTE swap.
I have other projects that need completion and do not have time for this one. 4500.00 cash only. BIll of sale only, no title issued for the car due to its age.

Pictures:
thumbnail_IMG_1653.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_1656.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_1655.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_1659.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_1658.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_1657.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_1652.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_1650.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_1651.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Man, had the same year Celica GTS 5 speed, loved that car! Had over 250k miles on the first clutch. Battery, alternator, water pump, and brakes were all that were replaced in those miles.

Alternator went out in Florida during spring break in 87, drove it home over 5 hours and made it!

I really wish I could keep it but I simply do not have enough room and time, this project is 3rd in line.
I had one of these in high school and was such a blasts to drive, I forget who, Porsche maybe? designed the suspension for these cars, they stick to the road, not a lot of HP, but a great combination with the size of the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom