259   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS 2002 Honda Civic Ex Automatic

Zip Code: 30701

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $4500 OBO

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I bought this car for my daughter back when she started college. She is graduating next month so she got a brand new Honda. I didn't want to trade this car in, so I am opting to sell it. Honestly, if it was stick shift, I would keep it around the house, but if I am going to be +1 on cars, I am going to row my own gears.

This car is super tight for a 20 year old car. Like, super tight. No rattles, tight steering...its a Honda. A year ago we did replace the motor. She had the head gasket go so we opted to just install another engine since the body/chassis of the car was in great shape. There is ~1 year and probably ~15k miles on the new engine.

Tires are in excellent shape and are wearing evenly. Transmission shifts smooth, no lights on the dash, no surprises. A/C is ice cold. Car also has a sunroof.

The car of course has its share of dings and scratches and fading and such, just like any car thats 20 years old would have but overall, its a solid vehicle. I encourage anyone who is interested to come drive it and see what I am talking about.

Looking for $4500 OBO.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom