40   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 2005 Mercury Mountaineer, 4.6L, RWD, Leather, 3rd Row, 193K

Zip Code: 30277

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $3000

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: If sold we will both fill out a standard BOS.

Item Description: Hello All, I have a 2005 Mercury Mountaineer for sale in Sharpsburg. It has recently had all new plugs, brakes, rotors, catalytic converters, front hubs/bearings, and rear hub bearings. The tires have good tread left, and it also has a full size spare. The Mountaineer has the 4.6L v8, and is rear wheel drive. It has the towing package, a good 2" ball, and can haul 7, 5, or 4 plug trailers. I have easily towed a 14' open trailer with this vehicle. The interior is tan leather, and has a third row, and rear controlled air. The exterior is a tan two tone. There are scratches on either side of the front bumper, and one good key mark. The rear deck lid is cracked where all of these mountaineers and explorers crack. There is no check engine light, and this vehicle has passed emissions. There is currently the ABS warning light on, as well as the Advtrac Off warning. These can be attributed to one or both of the rear wheel speed sensors, and I had planned on having these checked out whenever I put new tires on. There is also a Tire pressure Monitoring fault, which I would also wait to have checked when new tires are bought. Neither of these affect the vehicles reliability, just a warning comes on at initial start. The heat and cold air work very well. I have daily driven this vehicle from Sharpsburg to Atlanta since March. I would not hesitate to drive this vehicle anywhere. We have one too manu vehicles and are downsizing. I have more pictures that I woll load in comments. I am in Sharpsburg and am askinh $3000 or best offer. Thanks!

Pictures:
img_0370-jpg.1322074

img_0372-jpg.1322075

img_0373-jpg.1322078

img_0376-jpg.1322079

img_0382-jpg.1322080

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom