Reaction score
Item Name: FS 2008 Suzuki Boulevard C50

Zip Code: 30240

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 3300

Caliber: 805 CC

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: VIN, Buyers info/sellers info for DMV requirements.

Item Description: Selling my 2008 Suzuki Boulevard C50. It has 19,670 miles on it. It is 805 CC, shaft drive, water cooled and fuel injected. It comes with several extras already on it including a windshield and leg deflectors, which really make the ride nicer than road grit and insects in the shins and chest. LOL. It has a GPS mounted but unplugged, I put a locking trunk on it in place of the backrest but have the original backrest as well. And it has leather saddlebags and fog lights. I'll also be throwing in the two helmets I have.

It does have a couple of dings on it. One on the side of the tank and one on the front fender. See pics. But to my knowledge has ever been dropped. I bought it used after my heart attack last year and I've never dropped it.

The previous owner was injured and let it sit for 6 months or so before he decided to sell it. During that time the gas in the tank started to rust the tank and after I got it, the rust clogged the injectors. I had them cleaned, replaced the fuel pump and had the tank acid cleaned. I also changed the oil. Other than that it has needed nothing.

I decided to get lazy and get a convertible as a compromise between riding and being able to put a roof over my head in the rain so I made a deal with the wife to sell the bike. Time to put up.

I work weekends but can arrange to show it on most weekdays and it is sitting with my mechanic, who will show it, when I can't, in West Point. PM me or call David Daniel at
Daniel Motorcycle & ATV
1013 OG Skinner DR West Point, GA 31833
(706)643-8983, or if no answer (706)773-5926.

Reviews:

Motorcycle.com

http://www.motorcycle.com/specs/suzuki/cruiser/2008/boulevard/c50.html

Top Speed

https://www.topspeed.com/motorcycle...suzuki/2008-suzuki-boulevard-c50-ar43573.html

Pictures:

Yuengling sold separately

suzuki1-png.1197316

suzuki2-png.1197318

Chip in paint on front fender.
suzuki3-png.1197319

Odometer. Ignore the red light. It's only on because the engine is off but the key is on.
suzuki4-png.1197321

Smalle ding and scratch on tank.
suzuki5-png.1197324

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom