152   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 2012 Chevrolet Cruze

Zip Code: 30263

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 6,000 OBO

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 2012 Chevrolet Cruze. My wife and I bought this vehicle in 2014 from Southtowne Chevrolet in Newnan with approximately 30,000 miles for me to drive back and forth from Newnan to Atlanta for work (& ODT meets). That is literally the only thing this car has ever been used for - I don’t even think anyone has even sat in the back seat.

It currently has 101,XXX miles and has a long life ahead of it. It runs great and everything including the A/C and Heat works as it should. Oil has been changed every 3,000 miles since owned. A few minor dents and dings due to parking it in a parking garage at work for the last couple of years but nothing major.

New battery and brakes were installed in 2019 and a brand new transmission was installed under the factory warranty at 70,000 miles and work was performed at Southtowne Chevrolet in Newnan.

It’s a great car overall and an awesome choice for moving from A to B.

I’m asking $6,000 but open to reasonable offers. Must meet in Newnan.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom