26   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 22" Weber Grill (silver series) Needs TLC

Zip Code: 30318

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 20

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: If it were me I would buy a new 22" stainless food grate for this ALTHOUGH it can be wire brushed to a very usable condition. You can see in the pictures of it's current state and make that call IF you wanted it. They are probably around $15 for a replacement?

The top handle will need 2 drill holes in it to mount it on the top of upper lid, look at pic's. You will need 2 small bolts/ washers/ nuts to secure it also which *hopefully* your crafty enough to do this? :doh: <IF NOT I WILL HANDLE THE "OPERATION" BUT ADD FIVE DOLLA!!>

Once this is done you will have a VERY nice Weber silver series grill in very good condition!! The silver ash-catcher that mounts on legs is there and ready to attach.

I have one identical or I would keep it. Mine is in MUCH worse condition though looks wise!:subdued: Look at the "white-walls" wheels!! Man they clean!!

Only TWENTY DOLLA and needs to be picked up in Atlanta.

Pictures:
dsc00639-jpg.1638065

dsc00632-jpg.1638066

dsc00636-jpg.1638070

dsc00631-jpg.1638072

dsc00634-jpg.1638073

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom