Reaction score
Item Name: FS 2200 rounds factory 9mm defense and target rounds

Zip Code: 30327

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 350

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Mixed Factory 9mm ammo all manufacturers such as Hornady, Winchester, Blazer, Aguila, etc.

50% or more of defense rounds.

Ammo can included. $350obo

Pictures:
2c7ab404-4290-496f-9529-df4150a28388-jpeg.2401492

5f2f7fc5-e67b-4283-a172-02afe0d014c9-jpeg.2401493

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
brass/steel ratio?

FYI: Codebrownmotorsports had two of these and I purchased one from him last night. My son being a teenager went through the whole lot. He counted 2,258 rounds total with only 68 rounds that were steel or aluminum cased. Ratio for FMJ and defense rounds was right at 70% FMJ and 30% Defense rounds. There are mixed rounds but an awesome deal for plinking.

FYI: Codebrownmotorsports had two of these and I purchased one from him last night. My son being a teenager went through the whole lot. He counted 2,258 rounds total with only 68 rounds that were steel or aluminum cased. Ratio for FMJ and defense rounds was right at 70% FMJ and 30% Defense rounds. There are mixed rounds but an awesome deal for plinking.
. If somebody buys this can o bullets they might want to hire your son to sort it all out for them. Sounds like he did an awesome job.

what Is the source of the ammo? If I die unexpectedly, and my reloads are sold there will be Some 9mm major loads that look exactly like HSTs but will require at least a trip to Walmart for new underwear if you fire one in your pocket pistol.

. If somebody buys this can o bullets they might want to hire your son to sort it all out for them. Sounds like he did an awesome job.

Thank you, he did.....I remember the days being a teenager with a lot of time on your hands and a lot of patient, but those days are gone for me.....I just wouldn't have the patient to go through 2200 rounds....lol.

what Is the source of the ammo? If I die unexpectedly, and my reloads are sold there will be Some 9mm major loads that look exactly like HSTs but will require at least a trip to Walmart for new underwear if you fire one in your pocket pistol.
You’ll be all code brown!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom